Youth Pioneer Society (YPS) is a non-profit organization founded by a group of youth who met on Twitter with the aim of improving the quality of life for all Bahraini youth. It was established in August 2012 with the aim to increase knowledge and awareness of issues affecting youth, increase opportunities for youth and to promote trust and co-operation between youth of different backgrounds.
To emphasize the potential capabilities and capacities of Bahraini youth, enriching their skills in a rapidly changing world through dissemination and application of knowledge.
An independent Bahraini youth, with globally competitive knowledge, skills, abilities, and competences.
- Taking the initiative in creating opportunities for positive change in Bahraini society
- Reaffirming the responsibility of each individual towards society and the nation
- Encouraging and facilitating communication & cooperation between the various components of civil society, governmental organization, and the private sector
- Providing diverse developmental and educational programs
- Achieving the desired goals in a well defined time frame
We currently do not have a dedicated website in English due to lack of resources, but would welcome any inquiries via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org